So, you are here because you are either looking for a Berks County Home for sale, or you are looking to sell your Berks County home. Fantastic! Whether you have heard about me from a friend, family, co-worker, or you literally tripped over my website while trying to browse Berks County homes for sale on the internet, I are certainly glad you stopped by, and I hope you will see real value in the Berks County home search tools provided here. Be sure to browse listings, there is a TON of great information available for each Berks County listing at your fingertips! I guarantee it! My goal is to be the absolute best internet resource for Berks County real estate. Did you know over 87% of Berks County real estate buyers start their home search online, It is my opinion that it is of PARAMOUNT importance to have an extremely powerful internet presence. SEARCHING is what you want to do after all, and I focus on that here. Some features of our home search mapping technology:
- I show every Berks County MLS listing, not just our own!
- Interactive mapping technology to show you exactly where the listings are that match YOUR criteria.
- School district search capability.
- Search By Berks County town.
- Option to Search Foreclosure properties ONLY
- Research SOLD and Sale pending properties.
- FULL details of every listing (as much as we can fit in the page)
- AS many pictures as we can get, and a link to any virtual tour if available.
- Aerial Map for each listing (seen on the “MAPS” tab)
- Want to know how far your favorite stores and restaurants are to that listing? There is a search box in the MAPS section!
- Mortgage calculator on each listing to figure your payment on that property.
- Zillow property value estimate is provided for each listing!
- School information for each listing.
- Neighborhood information provided for each listing
- A list of all the stores and restaurants in proximity to that listing, and how far away it is! We saved the COOLEST features for last…
- If you register for an account ( for FREE of course) …You can:
- Receive property updates for your searches via Email
- Save your favorite properties
- Add your own notes to listings
- Create and save your personal searches
- Keep track of properties you’ve viewed
- Receive updates through a RSS reader if you are a techie like us…if not, no worries, there is always the email listings option.
All these services are FREE for you to use. Pretty cool eh? Real estate commissions, normally paid by sellers at closing, is how I get paid. If you are truly serious about your home search and real estate needs, and you are NOT working with another Berks County real estate agent or brokerage, and you want to work with an experienced agent who is committed to providing their clients with the most advanced online real estate tools in the market today, then you are invited to register for free and try out the search tools with all the cool features. If you ARE working with another agent, then it would be best NOT to register on the website, and you should use the tools your agent has invested in to provide to you.
Finally, the worst thing you can do is use the large national search websites such as Realtor.com as your searching resource. They are designed to provide the listing agent leads. Buyers who call the listing agents exclusively by using Realtor.com as their search tool of choice (or any other national lead generating websites) could give up some of their rights to personal representation on that property, and will often disclose confidential information to the listing agent about their financial situation or motivations, which compromises their negotiating position with the sellers. This is why I display ALL the Brokerages MLS listings.
Berks County BUYERS:
My commission is paid by the listing Broker, so I hope you take advantage of the advanced technology, and choose to work with me as your agent to help you make the most important and expensive purchase most people will ever make. I will NOT let you down. I want your business for LIFE and will strive to earn that privilege.
Berks County SELLERS:
Whether you use a full time, experienced agent, or you use a part time agent, It cost you the SAME. 87% of the buyers are online. If you decide to use another agent, before you sign any listing agreement, please ask to see their personal agent website! Sellers, You want your home featured where the buyers are, correct? Over 87% of buyers are looking online, and I attract many buyers due to these Berks county homes searching tools. After all, you found me, right? So will the buyers!