The Matt Wolf Team at Berks Real Estate is ready to help clients buy and sell homes in Berks County, PA. We’re delighted to share our vast knowledge about things to do in the area and will go above and beyond to help you meet your real estate goals.
The Matt Wolf Team specializes in residential real estate in Berks County and surrounding counties. We’ve been involved with hundreds of real estate transactions in southeastern Pennsylvania by assisting buyers and sellers with their property needs.
Berks County is located in the beautiful Pennsylvania countryside, just 45 minutes from Philadelphia and the Poconos, and three hours from New York, Washington, DC, and the Jersey Shore. The rich variety of affordable family homes in the area start around $100,000 and range to more than $1,000,000, so there is truly something for every buyer.
Activities in Berks County, PA
In addition to the fantastic real estate options in Berks County, there is no shortage of things to do throughout the year. Whether you’re looking for art, outdoor recreation, auto racing events, or even bargain shopping, you will find that you simply don’t have enough free time!
- Fightin’ Phils Baseball – The Reading Fightin’ Phils, formerly the Reading Phillies, are the Double-A affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies, one of the longest-running affiliations in Minor League Baseball. They’ve been entertaining Berks County fans since 1967 at FirstEnergy Stadium, the oldest baseball stadium in the Eastern League.
- GoggleWorks Center for the Arts – This community art and cultural center for Berks County and central and southeastern Pennsylvania, is the largest, most comprehensive interactive arts center of its kind in the nation. Watch artists and craftspeople working in their studios, enjoy regular art exhibits, or catch a film in their 130-seat movie theater.
- Maple Grove Raceway – Every weekend from April to November, enjoy NHRA Drag Racing and other popular automotive events at Maple Grove Raceway in Mohnton, just outside Reading, which is one of the only total concrete quarter mile tracks in the east. From nostalgia racing to Top Fuel dragsters to Street Legal Grudge racing, Maple Grove Raceway has something to entertain every racing enthusiast.
- Mountain Biking – Reading has been designated a national Bike Friendly Community at the Bronze level by the League of American Bicyclists. From newbies to advanced riders, there are a variety of trails that wind their way through the woodlands, forest, country roads and breathtaking scenery of Berks County, including Thun Trail, an 18-mile section of the renowned Schuylkill River Trail, which is rated the #1 urban trail in the country by USA Today.
- Planetarium at the Reading Public Museum – Reading is also home to the Neag Planetarium, the largest and most popular planetarium between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. Adults and kids love the state-of-the-art SciDome full-immersion video system that lets you view the universe in fantastic detail, color and movement.
- VF Outlet Center – Reading, PA is known as “The Original Outlet Capital of the World” and is home to the first outlet center in the country, VF Outlet Center. Savvy shoppers discover deals and steals at famous brand stores, such as Nautica, Lee, Wrangler, JanSport, Adidas, Timberland, Olga, Dooney & Bourke, Samsonite, and Rawlings Sporting Goods.
As for things to do in Berks County, PA, our suggestions are just the tip of the iceberg! For more great ideas and help finding the home of your dreams in the area, give The Matt Wolf Team at Berks Real Estate a call at 610-685-3189.
Here is just a small selection of homes that are available in Berks County, PA.
To view more listings in Berks County, please visit our Advanced Search function here: Search for Berks County Real Estate
[idx-listings county=”Berks” propertytypes=”424″ orderby=”DateAdded” orderdir=”DESC” count=”5″ showlargerphotos=”true”]