Whether you are contemplating a move to the busy Philly suburbs, the prestigious Mainline, or the quaint, small-town atmosphere of Reading, PA and its surrounding communities, The Matt Wolf Team can help you find the home of your dreams anywhere in southeastern Pennsylvania.
The Matt Wolf Team at Berks Real Estate with RE/MAX are experts in residential real estate in Berks County, Montgomery County, Chester County and other surrounding counties. We have been involved with hundreds of real estate transactions throughout the region.
Below we’ve described just a few of our favorite communities between Philadelphia and Reading, PA. If you plan to buy a home, our knowledge of the local market gives us the ability to know whether a specific home is overpriced or underpriced. We can help you narrow down your choices and will look out for your interests every step of the way.
- Oley – If you enjoy history, you may appreciate living in scenic and historic Oley Township, settled in 1712, which is listed in its entirety as a historic district by the National Register of Historic Places. The delightful Main Street and classic country charm of the 18th and 19th century Pennsylvania German brick farmhouses and barns in the area are among the main attractions.
- Wyomissing –Wyomissing offers the relaxed atmosphere of country living along with excellent shopping and dining, a wide variety of cultural events, and any other convenience you may need just minutes away. It features the third-most challenging high school in the state (Wyomissing High), another of the reasons it ranked 10th in “Best Towns in Pennsylvania for Young Families” by NerdWallet, Inc. in 2016.
- Malvern – The Borough of Malvern is 25 miles west of Philadelphia and is part of the prestigious Main Line region that extends northwest from the City. It is in a prime location for commuters, just minutes to the turnpike and major highway routes. It is also a train stop on the SEPTA R5 Paoli/Thorndale Line. Most homes are located in well-established neighborhoods with tree-lined streets and beautiful views of the surrounding rolling hills.
- Phoenixville – Phoenixville is located along the scenic Schuylkill River and French Creek and is about 9 miles from King of Prussia, 30 miles from Philadelphia, and 35 miles from Reading. It has the largest national historic district in Chester County. In 2016, Phoenixville ranked third in “Best Towns in Pennsylvania for Young Families” by NerdWallet, Inc., and has also been listed as one of “10 Awesome Neighborhoods to Call Home” by Philadelphia Magazine.
- Collegeville – Collegeville, a Philly suburb, is located in the Perkiomen Valley, about 27 miles northwest of Center City Philadelphia. The quintessential college town, home to Ursinus College, which is consistently ranked in the top tier of National Liberal Arts Colleges, is a walkable community, and sidewalks connect most of the Borough’s residential area with its business district.
- Pottstown –Pottstown is located on the Schuylkill River about 40 miles northwest of Philadelphia and 20 miles southeast of Reading, making it an excellent location for commuters. It lies along the Schuylkill River Heritage Corridor, which features 128 miles of historical attractions and community events. It’s also just 20 minutes from Valley Forge State Forest in Elverson, where visitors enjoy fishing, mountain biking and horseback riding.
The Matt Wolf Team at Berks Real Estate are among the best realtors in the Philly and Reading, PA area. Give us a call today at 610-685-3189 to find out how we can help.
Here is just a small selection of homes that are available in Berks County, PA.
To view more listings in Berks County, please visit our Advanced Search function here: Search for Berks County Real Estate
[idx-listings county=”Berks” propertytypes=”424″ orderby=”DateAdded” orderdir=”DESC” count=”5″ showlargerphotos=”true”]