When you are looking for homes for sale in the Reading, PA 19608 area, The Matt Wolf Team at Berks Real Estate with RE/MAX can introduce you to some great homes. Why not put our exceptional experience and track record to work for you?
Berks Real Estate specializes in residential real estate in Berks County and surrounding counties. Matt Wolf, a member of the RE/MAX International Hall of Fame and Chairman’s Club, has vast knowledge of the region, and the team has the expertise and professionalism that can help you accomplish your buying and selling goals.
Reading 19608 Neighborhoods
There are several attractive areas of Berks County that are in or overlap the 19608 zip code.
- Whitfield / Penn State Berks: This neighborhood of Reading features townhomes and small and medium-sized homes with one to four bedrooms.
- Cornwall Terrace / Shiloh Hills: This neighborhood in Spring Township is surrounded by beautiful creeks and wooded mountains, with a wide variety of homes here for every type of buyer and in all price points.
- Fritztown / Mohns Hill: This wooded, country neighborhood in Spring Township is located just southwest of Sinking Spring at the mouth of Cacoosing Creek. It primarily features large single-family homes and townhomes, making it a great option for families.
- Montrose Manor / Gouglersville: Wrapping around the town of Mohnton just east of an interchange from Rte. 222, this neighborhood features small to medium-sized single-family homes and townhomes.
- Alleghenyville: This Mohnton neighborhood of medium and large single-family homes is located in Brecknock Township near the Lancaster County line. It is served by the award-winning Governor Mifflin School District and is home to the popular Maple Grove Raceway.
The small Borough of Sinking Spring is located in Lower Heidelberg Township and is surrounded by hills, valleys, rolling fields of corn, rye, and wheat, and panoramic vistas of Blue Marsh Lake and the majestic Blue Mountains. Buyers will find a wide variety of homes here in all price points.
The Borough of Wernersville is about 8 miles west of Reading and 55 miles northwest of Philadelphia. Buyers appreciate the relaxed atmosphere of country living in this town that was once a renowned resort community, as well as great shopping and a variety of cultural events conveniently located nearby.
School Districts Serving Reading 19608
With the exception of Governor Mifflin School District which serves Alleghenyville in Mohnton, the rest of the 19608 zip code is served by Reading’s highly rated Wilson School District.
The district consists of eight elementary schools, two junior high schools, one senior high school, and is among the top-ranked school districts in Pennsylvania. Wilson High School is consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s “Best High Schools.”
If you are considering buying a home in Berks County, The Matt Wolf Team’s knowledge of the local market gives us the ability to know whether a specific home is overpriced or underpriced. We can help you narrow down your choices and will look out for your interests every step of the way.
We can show you homes for sale in the Reading, PA 19608 area and provide you with an outstanding experience. Give us a call at (610) 685-3189 to get started working with us.
Here is just a small selection of homes that are available in Reading, PA.
To view more listings in Berks County, please visit our Advanced Search function here: Search for Berks County Real Estate
[idx-listings zip=”19608″ propertytypes=”424″ orderby=”DateAdded” orderdir=”DESC” count=”5″ showlargerphotos=”true”]