If you’re interested in homes for sale in the Reading, PA 19606 area, The Matt Wolf Team at Berks Real Estate with RE/MAX can help.
Berks Real Estate specializes in residential real estate in Berks County, Chester County, Montgomery County, and beyond. Whether you are looking for a starter home, an estate home, or something in between, we can help you find the ideal property to fit your budget and lifestyle.
Reading 19606 Neighborhoods
There are 11 attractive neighborhoods on the upper-middle income east side of Reading that are in or overlap the 19606 zip code, including:
- Mount Penn: The Borough of Mount Penn is located in the Antietam Valley in central Berks County and is bordered on its western side by Reading. The area is home to the famous 7-stories-tall red Pagoda, one of Reading’s most popular attractions.
- Pennside/Stony Creek Mills: This Reading suburb is in Exeter Township and features townhomes and small and medium-sized homes with one to four bedrooms. Antietam Lake is nearby and affords lots of opportunity for outdoor fun.
- Jacksonwald/Reiffton: Enjoy beautiful South Mountain views and the lush privacy of the forest in this area of Exeter Township. It primarily features large single-family homes and townhomes, making it a great option for families.
- Mountain Park / Schwarzwald Heights: This Reading neighborhood is primarily made up of medium sized to large single-family homes and townhomes.
- Lawrence: St. Lawrence is located in south-central Berks County, where Antietam Creek flows through the borough. It is intersected by PA 562, which leads east to Boyertown, and Rte. 422, which continues through the Mount Penn neighborhood to Reading.
- Lorane: Lorane, in Exeter Township, is situated on the Schuylkill River. It is characterized by townhomes and small and medium-sized single-family homes with one to four bedrooms.
Much of this thriving area is served by the Exeter Township School District, which comprises Exeter Township and St. Lawrence Borough, and is the top-rated school district in Reading, PA. It operates three elementary schools, an intermediate school, a junior high school and a senior high school and enjoys a graduation rate of 98%, with 75% of students going on to higher education.
The Matt Wolf Team Advantage
When you choose The Matt Wolf Team to help you buy or sell a home, you’ll experience a whole new level of service.
- Experienced real estate professionals;
- Excellent local reputation;
- Local knowledge of the area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more;
- Access to listings for homes not yet on the MLS;
- Committed partners with powerful negotiation techniques;
- Incomparable online home search capability;
- Wide range of marketing techniques;
- The backing of a trusted brokerage, RE/MAX;
- A unique team approach that is focused on you.
The Matt Wolf Team at Berks Real Estate with RE/MAX can show you beautiful homes for sale in the Reading, PA 19606 area and answer all of your questions about the area. We’ll work hard to help you find the perfect home at the perfect price. Call us today at 610-685-3189!
Here is just a small selection of homes that are available in Reading, PA 19606.
To view more listings in Berks County, please visit our Advanced Search function here: Search for Berks County Real Estate
[idx-listings zip=”19606″ propertytypes=”424″ orderby=”DateAdded” orderdir=”DESC” count=”5″ showlargerphotos=”true”]