The Matt Wolf Team can help you find homes for sale in and around Laureldale, north of Reading, PA, that are perfectly suited to your family’s needs.
The Matt Wolf Team at Berks Real Estate with RE/MAX are experts in residential real estate in Berks County and the surrounding counties and have been involved with hundreds of real estate transactions throughout southeastern Pennsylvania. We know the region like the backs of our hands, and we make it our goal to put this knowledge to good use for every one of our real estate clients.
Laureldale was incorporated in 1930 as the 29th borough in Berks County. The community is located within the Muhlenberg School District, which operates Muhlenberg Elementary Center (K-4), C.E. Cole Intermediate School (5-6), Muhlenberg Middle School (7-9), and Muhlenberg High School (10-12).
In addition to being just 15 minutes from Reading, residents of Laureldale love the convenient commute to Allentown, Harrisburg, Lancaster, and Philadelphia via Routes 22, 222 and 422 or I-76.
In your leisure time, enjoy everything Reading has to offer, such as:
- The Pagoda atop Mount Penn
- Reading Fightin’ Phils Baseball
- Berks County Heritage Center
- Santander Arena & Performing Arts Center
- Reading Symphony Orchestra
- Thun Trail, an 18-mile section of the renowned Schuylkill River Trail
- GoggleWorks Center for the Arts
- Reading Public Museum and Neag Planetarium
- Maple Grove Raceway
- The Mid-Atlantic Air Museum
- Berks Jazz Festival
- Reading Pretzelfest
Finding Your Dream Home
Buying a home may be the largest and most expensive purchase you’ll make in their lifetime. The Matt Wolf Team will be delighted to provide as much input as you need to help you find the home of your dreams.
- Priorities: Where would you like to live? Do you need a lot of square footage? A private backyard? Are you looking for a neighborhood with families, singles, retirees? Would you like to move right in or are you willing to put in some elbow grease? You may have to forgo one thing to get another, so it’s important to know what is non-negotiable. With knowledge of all parts of Berks County and the region, we can suggest homes that will meet all of your needs.
- Price: Do you know how much will it take for your family to live comfortably after paying your mortgage and all of your other bills? Be sure to factor in expenses like car payments, insurance, gas, food and utilities to decide on a reasonable budget. If you have to compromise to stay within your budget, we can help you choose which features are most important to you.
- Process: The home-buying process can sometimes take several months. Even if you find your dream home right away, it may take some time before you can move in. We’ll do everything we can to make the process move along as quickly as possible.
If you’re looking for homes for sale in or near Laureldale, PA, The Matt Wolf Team at Berks Real Estate with RE/MAX can help you find one that includes everything on your wish list. Call us today at (610) 685-3189 to get started!
Here is just a small selection of homes that are available in Laureldale, PA.
To view more listings in Berks County, please visit our Advanced Search function here: Search for Berks County Real Estate
[idx-listings city=”Laureldale” propertytypes=”424″ orderby=”DateAdded” orderdir=”DESC” count=”5″ showlargerphotos=”true”]