As you look for homes for sale in Berks County, PA, you can count on The Matt Wolf Team to help you find your dream property. Our passion and expertise enables us to understand our clients’ varied needs and provide them with exceptional service.
The Matt Wolf Team at Berks Real Estate specializes in residential real estate in Berks County and surrounding counties in Southeastern Pennsylvania. A member of the RE/MAX International Hall of Fame and Chairman’s Club, Matt Wolf and his team have vast knowledge of the region that can help you accomplish your buying and selling goals.
Why Choose Us?
When you choose Berks Real Estate to sell your home or help you purchase a new home, you’ll experience a whole new level of service.
- Experienced real estate professionals;
- Highly regarded local reputation;
- Committed allies who will negotiate on your behalf;
- Expert local knowledge of the area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more;
- Guidance through every aspect of your transaction;
- Incomparable online home search capability;
- Access to leading internet technology and marketing techniques;
- The backing of a trusted company, RE/MAX.
Why Choose Berks County?
Berks County is tucked deep in the center of Pennsylvania’s farmland. It is bordered on the west by the Schuylkill River, on the east by Mount Penn, and on the south by Neversink Mountain.
Peppering the gently rolling hills and abundant agricultural valleys are world-recognized mountain biking trails, wineries, and farmers’ markets, as well as Reading, the county seat and 5th largest city in Pennsylvania, and many small towns loaded with history and charm.
Whether you love a quaint, small-town atmosphere in the midst of large, wooded hills or are looking for something luxurious and urban that’s near major commuting routes, The Matt Wolf Team can help you find something you love in Berks County.
Reading is located about halfway between Philadelphia and the state capital at Harrisburg, and is strategically situated along a major transportation route from Central to Eastern Pennsylvania. Whether you’re looking for art, museums, world-class symphony and ballet, outdoor recreation, auto racing events, or even bargain shopping, Reading has it all.
Our other favorite communities in Berks County include:
- Birdsboro –Birdsboro was home to the famous frontiersman, Daniel Boone. Its northern border is the Schuylkill River, and it is located along the Hopewell Big Woods, the largest area of contiguous forest in southeastern Pennsylvania.
- Elverson –Elverson was the site of the massive Hopewell Furnace “iron plantation,” which made shot and cannons for General George Washington. It is the finest example of an iron plantation in America and is now a National Historic Site.
- Kutztown – Kutztown is bounded by the Blue Mountain and South Mountain ranges. It was settled in the late 18th century and is home to the Kutztown Folk Festival, the oldest folklife festival in America, which celebrates Pennsylvania German life and culture.
- Oley –Oley Township is located in the heart of the Pennsylvania Dutch settlement. The entire village is a historic district and is the most well-preserved historic village in the region. Daniel Boone was born here in 1734.
- West Reading – West Reading is surrounded by the Schuylkill River and lush green countryside, features a walkable entertainment corridor along Penn Avenue, and is home to the largest employer in Berks County, the world-class Reading Hospital and Medical Center.
- Wyomissing – Wyomissing’s location along Tulpehocken Creek and a small portion of the Schuylkill River help make the borough one the best places to live in Pennsylvania. It has also been certified as a Tree City USA by the Arbor Day Foundation.
Berks County is served by 19 school districts, of which three districts – Wilson School District, Boyertown Area School District and Wyomissing Area School District – are consistently ranked in the top 20% of all Pennsylvania school districts.
If you’re looking for homes for sale in Berks County, PA, and beyond, The Matt Wolf Team offers the unique experience necessary to expertly manage your real estate needs. Give us a call at 610-685-3189 to get started.
Here is just a small selection of homes that are available in Berks County, PA.
To view more listings in Berks County, please visit our Advanced Search function here: Search for Berks County Real Estate
[idx-listings county=”Berks” propertytypes=”424″ orderby=”DateAdded” orderdir=”DESC” count=”5″ showlargerphotos=”true”]