The Matt Wolf Team at Berks Real Estate can help you find a home you love in Berks County, PA, where your family can enjoy gently rolling hills, beautiful valleys, unique annual festivals, world-class symphony and ballet, museums, wineries and an abundance of outdoor recreation.
When you choose Berks Real Estate to sell your home or help you purchase a new home, you’ll experience a whole new level of service.
- Dedicated, experienced real estate professionals;
- Local expertise, including knowledge of neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, and more;
- Committed allies who will negotiate on your behalf;
- Guidance through every aspect of your transaction;
- Incomparable online home search capability;
- Access to leading internet technology and marketing techniques;
- The backing of a trusted company, RE/MAX.
No matter which neighborhood or amenities interest you, The Matt Wolf Team will work hard to provide a positive real estate experience. We’ll also fill you in about things to do in the area for the whole family to enjoy.
Festivals – History, Culture and Fun!
From pretzels and chile peppers to living history events and exceptional jazz, here are a few of the nationally known festivals and events that make Berks County truly unique.
- Apple Dumpling Festival: Every June for more than 60 years, Sinking Spring, PA has been celebrating the nation’s second most valuable fruit crop, with homemade apple dumplings, entertainment, amusement rides, craft show, pie eating and watermelon seed spitting contests, pageants and more.
- Berks Jazz Festival: This 10-day music extravaganza is the largest jazz festival on the East Coast and brings some of the top entertainers and musicians in jazz, blues, world music, gospel and R&B to Reading every year, where visitors enjoy as many as 40 main-stage concerts.
- Chile Pepper Festival: Tens of thousands of visitors flock to Bowers, PA every year for the largest Chili Pepper Festival in the nation, where they enjoy jalapeno pepper eating contests, chile pepper song competitions, and plenty of pepper-flavored foods, arts, crafts and musical entertainment.
- Kutztown Folk Festival: Held for nine days during June and July, the Kutztown Folk Festival in Kutztown, PA is the oldest continuing folk-life event in the nation and a favorite of lovers of handmade quilts (more than 2,000 are on display) and Pennsylvania Dutch food, culture and entertainment.
- Reading Pretzelfest: Celebrating Reading’s history as the “world’s pretzel capital,” this annual event features pretzel dishes from local restaurants, crafts, craft beer tasting, and the world’s best pretzels.
- Taste of Hamburg-er Festival: The east coast’s premier hamburger event takes place in downtown Hamburg, in the foothills of the Appalachians, and attracts 35,000 visitors for the juicy hamburgers, chili cook-offs, entertainment, children’s activities, and an arts and crafts show.
- World War II Weekend: The Mid-Atlantic Air Museum sponsors this popular annual air show and WWII living history event at the Reading Regional Airport. Visitors enjoy battle reenactments focused on D-Day, hundreds of period vehicles and aircraft, live entertainment, and rides in WWII warbirds.
Whether you are interested in buying or selling a home in Berks County, PA, The Matt Wolf Team at Berks Real Estate with RE/MAX is at your service. We’ll also help you learn more about the many family-friendly festivals in the area that highlight our rich cultures and traditions. Give us a call today at 610-685-3189.
Here is just a small selection of homes that are available in Berks County, PA.
To view more listings in Berks County, please visit our Advanced Search function here: Search for Berks County Real Estate
[idx-listings county=”Berks” propertytypes=”424″ orderby=”DateAdded” orderdir=”DESC” count=”5″ showlargerphotos=”true”]